Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bedroom Decorating Ideas

This is our bedroom. I like it, but it needs something. I don't know what. Our headboard (you can't see it well, but it's two twin headboards that are about 12" wide) belonged to my grandparents. We refinished both headboards a few years ago. So they won't be changing! And I really love the cedar chest in front of the bed, even though it doesn't match the wood of the headboards!

Here are two beautiful, inspiring rooms I've found:
nightstands tutorial
Those two fantastic nightstands? They were a single desk. So cute!


I love this headboard! I love this whole bedroom! The linens, the lamps, the symmetry of the nightstands...it's fabulous!

We don't need a new headboard, but this room is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!