Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Fabric Stash

I use t-shirts and other repurposed materials quite a bit. However, that doesn't mean that I never buy fabric. Here's a few items in my stash that I *LOVE* yet haven't decided on the perfect project in which to use them:

Tea towels from Target. $1.98 for two of them. I couldn't pass them up. I originally thought they'd be perfect in our kitchen, but when they came home, they're slightly 'off' in color. They'll be repurposed somehow.

I won this fabric about two years ago and *STILL* haven't used it. I was considering making ties for my little boys to wear, but that was before my mom brought over a bunch of bow ties my brother wore when he was little. They're super cute, so I'll have to think of another project for this yard of fabric!

I bought someone's scraps on Etsy! There are some great designer prints in this stack:

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I love your bedroom. It is simple and beautiful. But, that fabric...what a find to get that batch of leftovers. There are a few there that are so exciting. Can't wait to see what you do with it. My sewing skills are pretty slim, and my machine bit the dust, so now I just admire...

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!