Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nursery Wall Art

My dad made these frames for our littlest guy's room! I filled them with animal figures from the fabric I used to make his crib skirt.


There's no glass in them which allows them to be lightweight (the frames are pine). That way I'm not worried about them falling off the wall!

I used foam board I bought at the dollar store for the background. I painted it with acrylic paint and then cut the animals out of scrapbook paper. I used double stick tape to attach the animals

4 comments:

  1. I like them!They look profesional.In stores this stuff cost a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so excited about finally finishing them! I have others to show from our older son's room, too! They're slightly different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I have always wanted to take a large picture book and frame some of the pages. Like from Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, or other classics. You can even go the Goodwill or a used book store and pick up children books for cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!