Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Projects in the Beginning Stages

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I started a bunch of projects the other day. I had tremendous energy and got to work on a few things I’ve been wanting to do!

Here are some sneak peeks of projects I’ll be showing over the next few weeks!

1. I ironed some fusible fleece interfacing onto some fabric I’ll be using to recover a computer chair for our kitchen.IMG_3232

2. A hoodie for my 2-year old. It needs a new zipper and some sort of embellishment on the back. This is from an old t-shirt and is perfect!

IMG_3231

3.Don’t let all the button holes go to waste! I’ve come up with a perfect way to re-use the button collars from polo shirts. You’ll have to stay tuned for that.

IMG_3233

4. My husband’s Christmas gift in the beginning stages. He follows my blog now on his feed reader at work, so I’d better not say anything about it!

IMG_3234

5. This is not really a project but it is a storage solution for my scissors! I started hanging them on my wall organizer. (I still haven’t utilized that dowel rod for a roll of paper yet.) It keeps my little guy from getting a hold of them.

IMG_3235

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!