Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Shake

Here at my house, we love pumpkin recipes.
{I don't like pumpkin pie, though! Weird, I know!}

I've got a super wonderful pumpkin cake recipe I want to share in a few weeks. That way, you can test it before Thanksgiving and find out how wonderful it is.
I found this recipe at Dukes and Duchesses. It is a Cooking Light recipe.

Pumpkin Pie Shake
Serves 4

2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream, softened
1 cup fat-free milk
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed

Combine first five ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of four glasses. Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.


2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! You know how much I love all things pumpkin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! And your pumpkin recipes over on your blog are quite an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!