Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Monkeys in Action: Part II

april 12 (7)
Ever have a day when you feel super-organized and everything goes perfectly? I don’t.
For example, one day last week, we were on our way to the grocery store, post office, and to the library to return [overdue] books and my very helpful three-year-old pointed out, “Mommy, Dray-yay is still wearing his jammies!” (“Dray-yay” is the way he pronounces littler guy’s name. You can take some guesses at what it is. Or research past blog posts.)
Did I turn around to head back home and change our almost-walking one-year-old into more appropriate attire? Nope. Those library books cost $.25/day each!
My house is a disaster. I can’t remember the last time I dusted. There are handprints on our windows. I am not a mommy of the year. But my kids make me laugh.
And hopefully we can laugh someday about the time I took ‘Dray-yay’ all over town in his jammies.

2 comments:

  1. honestly? i sometimes let them wear the shirts of the jammies because they are SO cute. for reals. {sigh}
    (to see a post i have kid #1 wearing his shirt… http://woodbywritings.blogspot.com/2008/04/whoa.html)

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!