Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Felt Flower Baby Headbands

felt flower headbands title
I made a bunch of fun felt flower headbands. I have given a few as gifts to friends who have had little girls this summer.



blue and blue baby headband

I used the tutorials found here I posted awhile back for making felt flowers.

purple and blue headband

Still waiting on our new baby to arrive. I have about two weeks before my due date but can’t help wondering if he or she will arrive early! I’ve been nesting like crazy. I polished the kitchen cabinets last night, something I’ve never really done before. 


Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to ZCraftyScrappyHappySix Sisters StuffOr so she says...Not just a Housewife

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! I love felt flowers and they look adorable on the headbands. Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!