Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Living Room Decor

couch pillow covers (8)

I made this little bike print for our living room. I used a map for the background (which is part of a whole map/window project my husband and I did last year that never got onto my blog here) and I added a bike transfer.


I used this tutorial to print the bike onto tissue paper and then mod podge it onto the map. Super fast, once I got it printed without getting stuck.

couch pillow covers (9)

I made the wreath out of a berry garland I’d used at our old house and then just put in the basement here for awhile. But I decided it was perfect for a wreath.

And then, did you see my pillows? I love them. They were frugal. I shared a few days ago about how I made them.
IMG_1669

I also mentioned on my Facebook page that I was doing some canning last week. I only ended up making six quarts of spaghetti sauce, but it turned out well. They all sealed. But let me tell you, canning at 9 months pregnant is not the most fun job ever. I’m not sure I’ll do it again, at least not for a long time!

couch pillow covers (10)

And this was last week: 
36 weeks sept 1 (2)

I still have about two more weeks til my due date.



Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to ZCraftyScrappyHappySix Sisters StuffOr so she says...Not just a Housewife

4 comments:

  1. You look so great ... I can't believe you're full term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. largest companies by market cap. Market capitalization is a quick and easy method for estimating a company's value by extrapolating what the market thinks it is worth for publicly traded companies. Prologis market cap and U.S. Bancorp market cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Mixed Reality Market Report and Forecast 2022-2027’, gives an in-depth analysis of the global Mixed Reality Market, assessing the market based on its segments like component, application and major regions. The report tracks the latest trends in the industry and studies their impact on the overall market. It also assesses the market dynamics, covering the key demand and price indicators, along with analysing the market based on the SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Microsoft Outlook provides a platform for e-mail management that is hassle-free. the organization of e-mails has become a hassle. If MS Outlook is used frequently, you may get the error code [pii_email_99514d5fed5d3eee8cdd] .

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!