Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Hats

Thinking about Halloween Costumes yet?

My boys are. And if you’re familiar with my blog, you’ll recall my dislike of Halloween. It’s just the inconvenience of it. But my boys dress up. They like that. So that’s fine.

I do have a few Halloween hats for sale. If your child is dressing like a cat and you need a 6-12 month hat, this one is available. Email me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com and it can be yours for $15 + $4 shipping.

black cat hat


fox hat pattern

Of course, you can purchase the fox hat pattern from my Etsy shop and make a fox hat in any size, but I have this one made and for sale:

2014-09-23 13.24.00

It fits ages 3 years and up. Email me (monkeyseemail@gmail.com) if you’re interested ($18 + $4 shipping)

Same with this black cat hat…it is also sized for 3 years and up. Price is also $18 + $4 shipping.

2014-09-23 13.25.04

I will take a few custom Halloween orders this year. Email me (monkeyseemail@gmail.com) if you are interested in other hats or sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!